What the paper includes
- How human-centred design was used to deliver MyCQU, the digital experience that guides and supports students at CQUniversity Australia
- How to support digital transformation in the higher-education sector by being user-centric, flexible and data-driven
- How a powerful technology platform, Sitecore, was implemented to work seamlessly with legacy systems and the existing single sign-on (SSO)
- How MyCQU achieved satisfaction ratings of 82% from new students and 72% from continuing students, and nearly a third of each cohort indicating they were extremely satisfied with the digital experience
- How MyCQU led to a reduced number of calls to support services and resulted in 66% more Commonwealth Assistance Forms completed ahead of time
An award-winning digital transformation
Best Digital Experience Transformation
The Sitecore Experience Awards recognise projects that have demonstrated how Sitecore solutions can deliver ground-breaking customer experiences and great overall value to business.
MyCQU was selected from more than 140 submissions, winning the Best Digital Experience Transformation.
“This year’s Sitecore Experience Awards honour the brands that have flexed their creative muscles, producing rich customer experiences that resonate from start to finish.” - Lee Miles, Chief Customer Success Officer, Sitecore